|Grand Army of the Republic Hall|
Clearwater Masonic Lodge
|U.S. National Register of Historic Places|
|Location:||205-215 Oak Street|
|Added to NRHP:||December 11, 1979|
The Grand Army of the Republic Hall, also known as Clearwater Masonic Lodge, is an historic building located at 205-215 Oak Street in Clearwater, Minnesota, in the United States. Built in 1888, it was the meeting place of the A.C. Collins GAR Post No. 112, which was one of 192 Grand Army of the Republic posts in Minnesota.
The hall is now the meeting place of Clearwater Lodge No. 28, Ancient Free and Accepted Masons.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Grand Army of the Republic Hall (disambiguation)
- List of Registered Historic Places in Minnesota
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War
References[edit | edit source]
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23. http://www.nr.nps.gov/.
- Library of Congress list of [[GAR posts in Minnesota
[edit | edit source]
- Clearwater Masonic Lodge listing
- National Register of Historic Places
- Library of Congress lists of GAR posts by state