This area of responsibility was assigned to the newly-formed United States Atlantic Fleet in 1906.
Commanders[edit | edit source]
- Charles Henry Davis (June 1867 – July 1869)
- Joseph Lanman (? –1872)
- James Hooker Strong (1873–1875)
- Winfield Scott Schley (November 1899–1901)
- Benjamin Lamberton (1902) 
- French Ensor Chadwick (1903-1904)
- Charles Dwight Sigsbee (1904–1905)
References[edit | edit source]
- All references from Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships except where noted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.